Workers associated to a company are listed and managed in the Network screen.
- Admin OR Manager with 'Manage company network and worker profiles' access
Click on Main Menu > Company > Network
You can select any combination of filters to limit the list of workers to just the workers you're interested in.
- Schedules (grouped by location if more than one location)
- Access Level (employee, manager, administrator)
- Positions (filter workers by their worker profile position/s)
- Compliance (filter workers by their assigned compliance ruleset)
Selected filters are highlighted in blue. Filters that you set for a specific query are retained for that active session only. Next time you come back to the Network page, the default sort order is returned, (Workers by ascending first name). Use the 'Search by Name' field to search for a specific worker.
Select the columns which you want to see on your network dashboard. The default field group include the following, with Workers and Actions mandatory.
Note: 'Actions' field
Located on the far right of a selected worker, you have the option to permanently delete a worker from your company network ('Delete Connection')
View Selected Fields
Where you have selected more columns than can be seen in a single view, the Workers column is fixed. Swipe right to left in the main body to reveal your other selected columns.
The following fields are sortable. Simply click on the field name to sort by either ascending or descending alphabetic order.
- Status (connected, invited, missing details)
- Access (employee, manager administrator)
Click on a worker to be taken into their profile. Alternatively, click on the 'Actions' field on the far right of the worker to be given 2 options
- View Profile (opens up into the worker profile)
- Delete Connection (permanently deletes the worker from the company)
Select to open a window where you can add a new worker to your company.
- Enter first name
- Enter last name
- Enter mobile number or email address
- Once saved, the worker is sent an invitation to activate their account and connect to the company, via sms if mobile number or via email if email address.
- Status is 'invited' when invitation sent. Status is 'connected' when activated.
Automatically create your workers by importing them from a CSV file. Alternatively, if you have set up the integration between OpenSimSim and selected Point of Sale (POS) systems, workers are automatically imported from the POS. Currently supported POS are; Heartland Restaurant, Square and Clover.
Export Contact Details
Export your worker contact details from OpenSimSim to a CSV file. Fields exported are; First name, Last name, Phone number, Email address.