- Premium Plan subscription or higher
- Administrator, or Manager with 'Manage Attendance Settings' sub-permission.
Tips & Sales is a feature which allows employees to enter the value of tips earned and sales made during their shift prior to clock-out.
Navigate to Location > Attendance > Settings > Tips and Sales
Once enabled, four additional fields will be visible.
- Which Positions Declare Tips & Sales on Clock-Out. Simply click to add one or more positions.
- Tips Export Code. Add a label or code which will become the field header for Tips in the Payroll CSV Export file.
- Sales Export Code. Add a label or code which will become the field header for Sales in the Payroll CSV Export file.
- Sales Type. Choose whether you would like your workers to enter 'Gross Sales' or 'Net Sales'
Once enabled and configured, it becomes active. Employees will be prompted to enter details at the time of shift clock-out. Declare Tips & Sales is supported via clock-out from Kiosk and Mobile App.
Refer to the following article for the associated Tips & Sales Report