- Premium Plan subscription or higher
- Enable feature, (Location > Attendance > Settings > Declare Tips & Sales).
- Workers are clocking in for their shifts to generate a timecard
Tips earned and Sales made that are declared at shift clock-out are reported.
Navigate to Location > Reports > Tips vs Sales
Select a single day, or a date range, from the calendar. Once applied, results which meet the criteria are returned.
Click on any column label (Workers, Positions, Shifts, Total Hours, Sales, Tips) to sort by Ascending or Descending Order
The upper portion tracks Tips and Sales in graphical form, where the Line graph represents Tips and the Bar graph represents Sales.
Click on any worker to see their individual results. Hovering the mouse over a specific day will show the breakdown of Tips and Sales for that day.
The lower portion details individual worker results. Scrolling to the bottom of the worker list, a total for the location is provided.
For the selected reporting period;
- Positions - position worked on the shift
- Shifts - number of shifts where Tips and Sales declared
- Total Hours - Total Hours worked, (from Timecards)
- Sales - Total Sales declared
- Total - Total Tips declared, (including % of Sales)
Refer to the following article that describes the process workers complete when declaring their Tips and Sales on shift clock-out, Declare Tips & Sales
Report data is exportable to CSV. Click on the 'Export' button located in the top right-hand corner of the screen. The report is downloaded directly to your local machine. For reports that require more time to generate, a notification will appear, advising you that an email will be sent when the export is available for download. Typically this will be available within a few minutes.
The email content is shown below. Click on the 'DOWNLOAD' link within the 48 hour window to download the CSV file to your local machine.