On occasion you may have the need to schedule employees to work a split shift (or double) on a given day. Both shifts worked may be the same position, or different.
- From the Schedule View, select an Employee and a Day
- Create the first shift as normal by clicking in the cell, entering relevant shift details and then select "Create Shift" when done. The first shift is created.
- Click inside the first shift to bring up a sub-menu. Click on the "Add Shift" option. This opens up the Create Shift window.
- Create the second shift by entering the shift details and then select "Create Shift"
- Both shifts will now display. Note: Shift times cannot overlap.