OpenSimSim provides the ability to map data between OpenSimSim timecards and Coastal Payroll. Once mappings are in place the CSV export of timecard data from OpenSimSim can be imported directly into Coastal Payroll.
- Premium Plan subscription or higher
- Administrator or Manager with 'manage timecards' sub-permission
Timecards Dashboard > Export button > Export to > CSV (Coastal Payroll)
Mappings between OpenSimSim and Coastal Payroll
Please contact your Coastal Payroll account representative to obtain the codes which are specific to your Coastal Payroll account.
Mapping is typically a one-time exercise on initial setup, which is retained once set. Changes may be subsequently required, however this should be infrequent.
Map the following high-level sections;
- OSS Department to Coastal Payroll Location ID
- OSS Compliance Rules to Coastal Payroll Earning Codes
- OSS Positions to Coastal Payroll Labor Codes
Export CSV file
Once mappings have been created, click 'Export' to generate the Coastal Payroll file.