The Sales vs Labor Cost report allows you to see labor cost as a percentage of your sales at two distinct levels of granularity:
- Daily - When a date range is selected then costs are summarised for each day
- Intraday - When a single day is selected then costs are represented in hourly increments for the selected day
- Premium Plan subscription or higher
- Administrator or a Manager with 'manage sales and labor costs' sub-permission.
Navigate to Location > Reports > 'Sales vs Labor Cost'
You can either select a date range to see trends over a period of time or a single day for the intraday report.
Filtering Sales by Channel
If your account utilises channels to group sales then you will have the option to filter by channel. Filtering by channel isolates the sales data displayed in the graph to the selected channels. Note - Filtering by channel does not filter the data in the report.
Labor Type Selection
You can choose to compare sales to either 'Scheduled Labor' or 'Actual Labor' cost. Scheduled Labor Cost is derived from the cost of the schedule whereas Actual Labor Cost is derived from the cost of timecards.
Sales Type Selection
Choose whether you would like to use Gross or Net sales
Click on any column label (Date, Labor Hours, Labor Cost, Gross/Net Sales, Labor %) to sort by Ascending or Descending Order
When a date range is selected, sales and labor cost data is summarised for each day.
When a single day is selected, sales and labor cost data is displayed in hourly increments.
- Learn about the Sales vs Labor Cost report for mobile