Access levels and permissions control who can see and do what within your schedules and company account.
Administrator level access
Network > Worker Profile > Access & Permissions
Set User Access
Once you have navigated to the 'Access & Permissions' tab for a selected worker you can set their access level. A user can be assigned one of the following access levels:
Employees do not have access to the company account and do not have any sub-permission options. Employees are restricted to their own personal account data e.g. shifts / timecards / timeoff / availability
Note - Within each individual schedule you specify which workers have permission to swap and drop shifts via Schedule Settings
Administrators have full access to the company account, in that they can see and modify all company settings and information. Only business owners and senior managers that are highly trusted should be given Administrator access.
Managers have access to the company account, with what they can access and perform within the company account being controlled by their manager sub-permissions.
Assigning Schedule Access to Managers
The first step in setting up manager access for a user is selecting the schedule/s you would like them to access.
By default, all managers will be able to fully manage that schedule/s (e.g. create, edit, and publish shifts). You can choose to provide managers read-only access to schedules by disabling the Manage schedule permission (see next section).
Handy tip - Each individual user can choose which schedules they would like to be notified about via their Notification Preferences
Assigning Permissions to Managers
In addition to schedule management, managers can also be given additional permissions to perform extra functions within the company account. Managers can be assigned permissions to manage the following:
- Can create/edit shifts and publish schedule
- If disabled, provides read-only view of the Weekly Schedule
- Can manage time off requests submitted by employees
- Can create time off requests on behalf of employees
Network and Worker Profiles
- Can view/edit all worker profiles in the company network
- Can add/remove workers to/from the company network
- Can create / edit / delete / availability sets
- Can approve or decline availability requests
- Can view / edit / approve / export timecards
- Manager will only have visibility of timecards that are produced as a result of shifts scheduled within the schedules that they manage
- Can administer Attendance Settings (by Location) including;
- Mobile Clock In & GPS
- Photo Confirmation
- Early Clock In and Unscheduled Shifts
- Breaks Clock In and short break prevention
- Enable Tips & Sales
Sales and Labor Costs
- Can view/edit hourly rates for workers and company positions
- Can view/edit sales and labor cost information for each schedule
- Can view labor costs in timecards
- Can administer company certifications
- Can administer Time Clocks (by Location) including;
- Create kiosk on Desktop App
- Download and install Time Clock App to tablet, (iPad or Android tablet)
- Login to Time Clock and complete set up to bring 'online'
Billing and Payments
- Can view and change subscription plan
- Update payment details
- View and download invoices