Pre-requisite: The Overtime Rules feature must be configured and enabled under the Compliance Ruleset, (Attendance > Compliance > Compliance Ruleset > Overtime).
Summary: Total overtime hours and cost in the reporting period. Overtime reporting is on a fixed 14-day date range.
- Hours - Total overtime hours worked by all workers in the reporting period.
- Cost - Total overtime cost incurred by all workers in the reporting period.
- Top Overtimers - Lists the workers who worked the most overtime in the period. Sorted by overtime hours, highest to lowest.
View Report - Selecting this option will provide a detailed view for each worker in the reporting period.
Report Selection: From the Location dropdown field, select the Location of interest. From the Date Range field, select the Date Range of interest. The date range is fixed at a 14-day window.
Bar - the graph bar represents overtime cost $
Line - the graph line represents overtime hours
Date Summary - hover mouse over a bar to display overtime hours and cost for the selected date, further broken down by Daily Overtime and Weekly Overtime.
Top Ten Overtimers - Lists workers who have accrued the most overtime cost in the reporting period, sorted by highest cost to lowest cost.
Worker List - Individual breakdown by worker of overtime measures;
- Overtimes - number of times overtime worked in the reporting period
- Daily - Hours of Daily Overtime
- Weekly - Hours of Weekly Overtime
- Total - Total Overtime Hours (Daily + Weekly)
- Cost - Total Overtime Cost
Sort Options: Click on any column label (Workers, Overtimes, Daily, Weekly, Total, Cost) to sort values by Ascending or Descending order.