- Premium Plan subscription or higher
- Workers are clocking in for their shifts on kiosk or mobile app
- Breaks rules feature must be configured and enabled (Compliance > Breaks)
- Break clock in feature must be enabled (Location > Settings > Breaks)
The accuracy percentage is calculated for workers who clock in for their breaks, (paid and unpaid), in a given reporting period.
Navigate to Location > Reports > Break Punctuality
Select a single day, or a date range, from the calendar. Once applied, results which meet the criteria are returned.
Break Type Selection
Select either the Paid Break or Unpaid Break button to return relevant results
Click on any column label (Workers, Shifts, Variance, Accuracy) to sort by Ascending or Descending Order
The upper portion tracks Punctuality in graphical form. Dots above the 'Allowed' line represent 'Over' (more time than allowed) and dots below the 'Allowed' line represent 'Under' (less time than allowed).
Click on any worker to see their individual results. Hovering the mouse over a specific day will show the result for that day, (Over or Under) for that break type, (Paid or Unpaid)
The lower portion details individual worker results. Scrolling to the bottom of the worker list, a total for the location is provided.
For the selected reporting period;
- Shifts - total number of shifts clocked in
- Variance - total number of 'Late' shifts
- Accuracy - a measure of a workers' punctuality, expressed as a percentage.
Report data is exportable to CSV. Click on the 'Export' button located in the top right-hand corner of the screen. The report is downloaded directly to your local machine. For reports that require more time to generate, a notification will appear, advising you that an email will be sent when the export is available for download. Typically this will be available within a few minutes.
The email content is shown below. Click on the 'DOWNLOAD' link within the 48 hour window to download the CSV file to your local machine.