- The Break Rules feature must be configured and enabled under the Compliance Ruleset, (Attendance > Compliance > Compliance Ruleset > Breaks).
- Break feature requiring workers to clock-in/clock-out for breaks must be enabled, (Attendance > Settings > Enable Breaks).
- Least Punctual - lists workers in order of least punctual, by ascending accuracy percentage, (lowest to highest).
- Accuracy - Percentage calculated of total break minutes taken divided by total break minutes assigned, for all shifts worked during the reporting period.
View Report - Selecting this option will provide a detailed view for each worker in the reporting period.
Report Selection: From the Location dropdown field, select the Location of interest. From the Date Range field, select the Date Range of interest. The default date range is 14-days to the "current" date.
- Select a worker of interest to display a graph of their individual results. Paid Break is the default. Click the break dropdown to switch between Paid Break display and Unpaid Break display.
- Hover mouse over data point to display break details specific to that shift
- Break time above Scheduled represented by data point "above the Allowed line"
- Break time below Scheduled represented by data point "below the Allowed line"
- Break time equal to Scheduled represented by data point "on the Allowed line"
Sort Options: Click on any column label (Workers, Shifts, Variance, Accuracy) to sort values by Ascending or Descending order.