- Premium Plan subscription or higher
- Workers are clocking in for their shifts on kiosk or mobile app
The punctuality percentage is calculated for workers who clock in for their shifts in a given reporting period.
Navigate to Location > Reports > Clock In Punctuality
Select a single day, or a date range, from the calendar. Once applied, results which meet the criteria are returned.
Click on any column label (Workers, Late Time, Shifts, Late, Punctuality) to sort by Ascending or Descending Order
The upper portion tracks Punctuality in graphical form. Dots above the 'Start Time' line represent 'Late' and dots below the 'Start Time' line represent 'Early'
Click on any worker to see their individual results. Hovering the mouse over a specific day will show the result for that day, (Early or Late).
The lower portion details individual worker results. Scrolling to the bottom of the worker list, a total for the location is provided.
For the selected reporting period;
- Late Time - total late time for the number of shifts clocked in
- Shifts - total number of shifts clocked in
- Late - total number of 'Late' shifts
- Punctuality - a measure of a workers' punctuality, expressed as a percentage. The calculation is: (Total Shifts - Total Late) divided by Total Shifts, multiplied by 100
Example: Melissa Jones ((6 - 1) / 6) * 100 = 83.33%
Report data is exportable to CSV. Click on the 'Export' button located in the top right-hand corner of the screen. The report is downloaded directly to your local machine. For reports that require more time to generate, a notification will appear, advising you that an email will be sent when the export is available for download. Typically this will be available within a few minutes.
The email content is shown below. Click on the 'DOWNLOAD' link within the 48 hour window to download the CSV file to your local machine.