Pre-requisite: A worker must clock-in for a shift at least once in the reporting period, from either a kiosk or their mobile device.
Summary: Punctuality percentage calculated for all workers who clock-in for a shift in the reporting period.
- Least Punctual - lists workers in order of least punctual. Calculated as a percentage of total late shifts divided by total shifts clocked in during the reporting period.
- Late - x/y, where x = number of shifts where clock-in was late and y = total number of shifts clocked in during the reporting period.
- Time - Total number of late minutes for all shifts clocked in by the worker during the reporting period.
View Report - Selecting this option will provide a detailed view for each worker in the reporting period.
Report Selection: From the Location dropdown field, select the Location of interest. From the Date Range field, select the Date Range of interest. The default date range is 14-days to the "current" date.
- Select a worker of interest to display a graph of their individual results
- Hover mouse over data point to display clock-in details specific to that shift
- Late Clock-In shifts are represented by data point "above the Start Time line"
- Early Clock-In shifts are represented by data point "below the Start Time line"
- On-time Clock-In shifts represented by data point "on the Start Time line"
Sort Options: Click on any column label (Workers, Late Time, Shifts, Late, Punctuality) to sort values by Ascending or Descending order.