TimeClock kiosk harnesses your iPad or Android tablet to create a station where workers clock in / clock out for shifts and breaks.
Setting up a TimeClock kiosk is a two step process:
- Create TimeClock for the location in the desktop app
- Install TimeClock app on your device and login to connect to the TimeClock
- Setting up TimeClock requires Administrator permission
- Your user account contains your mobile number, which is required for kiosk login
- Device operating system minimum requirements: iPad (iOS 9.0 or later) and Android tablet (Version 5.0 or later)
Mega Menu > Attendance > Time Clocks
Step 1 - Create TimeClock from Desktop App
- Name your Kiosk
- Select schedules, for the selected location, that will use this TimeClock
Once kiosk is created, an email containing setup instructions is sent to your email address.
Step 2 - Install TimeClock App on Tablet
- From the device, go to App Store (iPad) or Play Store (Android)
- Search for “OpenSimSim TimeClock”
- Download & Install, (TimeClock icon displays on completion)
- Login to TimeClock App using you mobile number
- Select and install TimeClock that you setup in step 1 above
Once the selected kiosk is installed you will see the list of employees from the schedules you have associated with the TimeClock. Your TimeClock is now operational and ready for your employees to clock in.