Now that you have created your schedule, you can print a copy if required. Supported outputs are to either PDF or Excel.
Starter Plan subscription or higher
- From either the Weekly or Daily Schedule view, click on the printer icon on the left panel and select "Print Schedule".
- The following window is displayed that allows you to select the desired Presets (see screenshot below), Page Format (Week or Day) and Output (PDF or Excel) before proceeding to “Generate Printout” Note: If no changes are made, the default report (Grouped by Position & Worker) will be applied and the report generated. An example to illustrate the default report layout appears later in this article.
Note: The Custom (Advanced) option provides the ability for users to select multiple schedules, (where appropriate), in addition to specifying a Start Date & End Date range. Please note that the date range can span multiple weeks, however the report will return the standard Weekly Report, across the multiple weeks selected.
- The Layout section includes a number of other attributes which a user can select to display on the report. Simply click the radio button for each additional attribute you wish to apply. Note: On occasion you may want to print out and review the draft schedule prior to publishing. You must select the option, "Include Unpublished Shifts" to return draft shifts on the report, (it is off by default).
- Review and confirm report settings and then click on “Download Report”
- Report will display on screen where you can then send directly to a printer, (PDF format) or export to Excel (if selected).
- Schedules are formatted to print in Landscape view. Should you wish to print in Portrait view, you will need to configure your local printer settings. Please note that Portrait view printing will impact on readability, as the report will resize to fit the reduced page width.