A disclaimer contains terms and conditions the worker must accept / decline upon clocking out. Multiple disclaimers are supported.
- Subscribed to Attendance with Compliance
- Administrator permission
Mega Menu > Clock Out Questions > Clock Out Disclaimers
- Click on the Add Disclaimer link
- Enter a title
- Add disclaimer text. Tip: You can copy & paste text from an external document
- Enter instructions for the worker when the disclaimer is not accepted
- Select the group this disclaimer applies to from the following options:
This Location - all workers belonging to the selected location
Schedules - all workers belonging to the selected schedule/s
Positions - all workers who are working a shift in the selected position/s
Once created and active, you can update at any time. Click the Edit icon. Whenever a disclaimer is edited, it is saved as a new version and automatically becomes the "active" version. All previous versions are listed under History. Disclaimers can also be Deleted or Disabled.
Disclaimers are displayed to workers on TimeClock when clocking out of their shift (supported on both kiosk and mobile app).
The worker is presented with two options:
- 'I Accept', completes clock out
- 'I Am Not Sure', displays the disclaimer instructions from where the worker can either stay clocked in or complete clock out
A record of the worker decision is displayed in the timecard. Additionally, when a worker declines a disclaimer all schedule managers are notified via push notification.